sábado, 25 de julio de 2015

Miami gas station bandit caught on camera snatching purse


Police are searching for two people who, they said, pulled off a sneaky steal from an unsuspecting customer at a Miami gas station.

Surveillance cameras rolled as a van pulled up to car at the Shell gas station on Southwest Third Avenue and 20th Road, Friday morning. A man is seen getting out from the passenger side, ducking down, opening the victim's car door and snatching a purse from inside. He is then seen jumping back into his vehicle, and the car drives off.

"I went to the gas station and I stayed in the car for a few minutes," the victim said. "I didn't right away go to the gas station to make the payment, because I was debating how much gas I was going to put. You know, I was taking my time, and in that moment, it happened in the blink of an eye."

The subjects got away in a silver newer model Mazda 5.

If you have any information on this theft, call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-471-TIPS. Remember, you can always remain anonymous, and you may be eligible for a $1,000 reward.

Source: 7 News